Okay, the title is a bit misleading this time, as these weren’t on Sunday. They were decompression painting after I got back from book tour. 🙂
I’ve been trying to experiment a bit. Here is my attempt at lots of purple. I love this sculpt too.
Then these skeletons (Risen from Warmachine) were speed painting. Not counting drying time, the entire unit was about one hour, using a few different inks and washes, and some basic dry brushing. This was an experiment, as I didn’t want to spend a month painting a bunch of minor undead guys. I think the limited range actually works for them rather well.
And this is the unit leader, Alexia. (the one that started the whole Warmachine franchise). Since I’d speed painted her unit, I wanted her to match, so I spend about an hour on her in total, doing more work than I did on the undead. Half of that was her face. (which came out awesome). I’ll get some better photos next time I rig up the light box because I got some great patterns on the cloak using just black and brown inks.